Wednesday, December 06, 2006

END OF EXAMS!!!

Post title says it all.

End of exams.

No more extra stress until term 1 next year.

...which can only mean one thing... TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Partying will begin with... *drum roll* our Girls' Day Out tomorrow!!!! We girls have a full day of typical fun planned out starting with shopping (optional) in the morning followed by group pics at Capitol, yum cha for lunch and then K for the next few hours! Which will be optionally followed by a movie or whatever else we want!

Hoping to do some shopping to splurge and reward myself for stressing out so much these few weeks (regardless of the results)!!!

[ Yes, I expect the euphoria from end of exams will come to a crashing halt when I actually get them back so let me enjoy this for as long as it can possibly last!! ]


[ edit ] OMG!! I just found out that I won a L'Oreal Paris HappyDerm Skin Exhilarating Moisturiser! I've got no idea what it is but hey, who's gonna complain when they get freebies? (^^.)

No comments: