After weeks of nagging and 2 months of crap building up on my floor, desk chair and desk, I finally cleaned my room! On my journey (harhar, english!) of cleaning I found a few tops and few pairs of pants that I don't wear anymore, it's a real shame that I don't have any cousins who are near my age and my size! Closest cousins I can think of are Ness and Cyn who are only 10 years old!
Oh well, this afternoon was just full of folding (clothes), filing and recycling... it's also strangely refreshing. I love it when my room is clean (or relatively) and by my definition clean would be:
a) being able to see majority of the carpet
b) being able to see majority of the wood surface on my desk
c) being able to sit in my desk chair without moving mass amounts of clothes onto my bed
Lately I've really started wanting to do some kind of sport... going almost a whole term without hip hop on Mondays just isn't the same. Makes me feel like a big, fat, lazy bum!! Poo.. my 1 hr of tennis class on Saturday mornings just don't hack it... I miss dancing (regardless of how much I sucked at it)!!
Reminder to all, Eminence is holding another concert.. just in time for Christmas! Passion will feature guest artists Hitoshi Sakimoto and Yasunori Mitsuda as well as a variety of talented artists.
When: This Saturday, 16th December 2006
Sessions: 3pm and 7:30pm
Duration: Approx. 2 hrs including a 15min intermission
Where: The Sydney Conservatorium of Music (5 min walk from Circular Quay Station)
Cost: Tickets are $20, $40 and $50 (C,B,A reserve respectively)
More information at the passion website [click me!]
3 comments:
tagz! ur room still looks a mess~ You oughta be ashamed that my room looks neater than yours!!
And YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHERE YOU DID HIP HOP!! ME AND GDUDE WANT TO FIND A PLACE!!
r u sure ness and cyn aren't the same size as you?
cam: my room's not a mess anymore you lazy bum :P i bet it's now cleaner than yours!!! haha!! and we did hip hop at school :P dario taught us!
anonymous: yes, i'm sure.. they're a hell lot smaller than i am.. unfortunately enough for me XD
Post a Comment