Saturday, December 23, 2006

End of School for 2006 & Passion Report

Soooo, the day I'd been waiting for since the first week of school this year finally came and went. With school for 2006 officially over we only have 3 more terms of school left before the final exams for our all-important HSC.

After watching a j-drama that was all about students from the worst school in the province and getting into Tokyo University (similar to getting into USYD)... makes me inspired to work extra hard for HSC, guess we'll see how that goes. Haha!

I went swimming for the first time in years with Kat, Ky and Yi yesterday and seeing as I've only done an hr of exercise a week this term... needless to say I was completely puffed out after 1 lap of the 50m pool. Damn I'm unfit! Although as unfit as I am, I was still able to swim 300m! =] I was tired as hell but I still went out for a drink with a friend afterwards and then a few hrs later went to Masthai at Bevo for a small christmas dinner. Gosh.. what a day!

On a completely unrelated note, Eminence put on our final concert of the year 'Passion' and damn it was a success! Great audience, great music, great musicians and great staff/crew! I'd like to thank each and every person who helped make Passion such a success, even those who didn't work on the night, we couldn't have done it without you all! To those who came to the concert, thank you and I hope you enjoyed it!
As for those who missed out... DON'T MISS 'A NIGHT IN FANTASIA 07' IN APRIL!

To Bel and Dac: In the past 5 months we've built up merch from scratch, formed an unbreakable friendship, established the Eminence's irreplaceable merch angels as well as a million other things. And I know it's been said a billion times before but I again want to say thank you for everything and good luck for next year. I love you girls!

7 comments:

~shade~ said...

what's the j-drama called? lol, I'm just gonna post comments instead of tagging...XD

Anonymous said...

the drama's called 'Dragonzakura' so go watch it and get inspired! ^______^

Anonymous said...

OMG, my sis just finished downloading that drama. i askd her if there were dragons and she said no:(

Anonymous said...

lols, nopes there isn't... but it's a really really good drama!!

=] there's cute girls in it too *winkwink*

Anonymous said...

did you say cute girls?? *runs to get it back

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Bon! Yeah, I told you ealier, but I honestly felt my eyes sting reading your message XD

You know we love you too :P And I can't agree more with what you've written!

Anyway, it was so great to work with you, and I'll miss it heaps next year :< We all will! But rest assured, WHEN we return, we're gonna kick ass *wink*

Anonymous said...

TK: go and watch!! cute girls await you!! =P

Dac: aww don't cry... we can cry at the end of the road trip! haha.. XD I'll miss you heaps when you go!