Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Xmas and New Years

A Belated Merry Christmas to Everybody!

Hope everyone had a fun, food and f-present (couldn't find a word for 'present' starting with f) filled Christmas. I had a pretty fulfilling few days over Christmas kickstarting with a party at my Aunty Grace's house on Christmas Eve, another at my Aunty Tracey's (Gu's), dinner with the family at Campsie on Boxing Day and then a kind of belated Christmas party after our Eminence meeting on the 27th at Steve's. That's four straight days of just food, food, food and.. you guessed it, food!

V____V I'm really going to have to exercise more to get rid of the weight I'm putting on.. gah!

Shoutout to Simon, my best friend: Happy 3rd Anniversary buddy! Can't believe it's been 3 years since we met at summer camp.. lol, we didn't even talk until after the camp too! Thank you for always being there for me to lean on in hard times, to whinge to, to rant to and to share the laughs with. Thank you for supporting me, even when I screw up. You're my number 1!!

Lately, I've been flooded with organizing things for Yi and my NYE bash tomorrow and keeping up with what's going on with our unofficial Eminence roadtrip to Terrigal. I'll post up a screenshot of my inbox and how filled up it is with reply-all emails.. and there are about 4 pages in my inbox that look like that!!


[ edit ] The Screenshot

Now that pretty much everything's been organized I've got to clean up the house and make everything look brand spankin' new. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and wish the best for the new year. Don't forget to keep your new year resolutions!! Haha!! *cough* I'll try to as well!

Let's make 2007 a year not to forget!!!

No comments: