Happy belated birthday you three!!
Haha, hope you all had fun on your birthdays and recieved lots and lots of presents! You better have celebrated cuz it's your last year as a MINOR! Yeps, next time you blow out candles on your birthday cakes it'll be your 18th... and thus... AN ADULT!
This does great for my self esteem... haha! I still have my 17th to go!! Haha!!
Apologies to you all as I've been really really busy to post up birthday wishes to you.
Best wishes and all the best! =)
Haha, hope you all had fun on your birthdays and recieved lots and lots of presents! You better have celebrated cuz it's your last year as a MINOR! Yeps, next time you blow out candles on your birthday cakes it'll be your 18th... and thus... AN ADULT!
This does great for my self esteem... haha! I still have my 17th to go!! Haha!!
Apologies to you all as I've been really really busy to post up birthday wishes to you.
Best wishes and all the best! =)
3 comments:
ho hum....
it was my birthday first...T___T
I'm gonna be the first one to be an adult...
damnit
whens ur bday cam?
lol, 'im gonna be the first one to be an adult' as in you're our very own grandpa?? =P
=P
lol,I'm probably not the first but I'm pretty damn old (compared to you, you little, tiny..*cough*short*cough* personmajig...
July 3rd =D
AND NOT GRANDPA!!
Try alcoholic :D
Post a Comment