To my best bud Simon,
Happy 20th Birthday! Haha, you're no longer a teen but it doesn't matter to me because I'll never forget the 16 year old boy I met at camp at the end of 2003! Our friendship has almost reached 4 years! Do you find it hard to believe? I sure do.. in these 4 years you've blessed me with your friendship and for that I'll be forever grateful (yeah I know, I spelt it wrong in the SMS) for that.
I look forward to what is to come in the near future, it was hard on you and it'll be hard on me too. So once again, 好朋友, I ask for your support in the coming year because I will definately need it.
And for the nth time:
生日快乐我的好朋友!!!
-don't walk in front of me, don't walk behind me, walk beside me-
Happy 20th Birthday! Haha, you're no longer a teen but it doesn't matter to me because I'll never forget the 16 year old boy I met at camp at the end of 2003! Our friendship has almost reached 4 years! Do you find it hard to believe? I sure do.. in these 4 years you've blessed me with your friendship and for that I'll be forever grateful (yeah I know, I spelt it wrong in the SMS) for that.
I look forward to what is to come in the near future, it was hard on you and it'll be hard on me too. So once again, 好朋友, I ask for your support in the coming year because I will definately need it.
And for the nth time:
生日快乐我的好朋友!!!
-don't walk in front of me, don't walk behind me, walk beside me-
2 comments:
Thanks Bonni =)
lolz, yea; so many things had happened in these few years, and it'd seem to have just flown past... but yeh, had been great having u as a frd =D really wonder what next year would be like
:) we can only wonder while we wait
Post a Comment