Exam timetable's out..
I have about 5 or 6 exams on the first 3 days
...AAAHH!!!!
*dies*
the 4th day doesn't really count since its only economics... which i'm dropping next year... WOOT! =( But 3u eng is my first exam.... on monday the 18th... >>> *bon dies again*
Then no exams after eco till the following tuesday which is jpns listening/writing (no oral! ^__^ tho I failed the last oral... only got 17/20 *sob*) ...is also hoping to do my 3u eng oral on the same day so I won't have to come for an exra day that week. Fingers crossed!!
Im also sick again.. well, on and off again sick. LOL, I've figured that certain classrooms/classes makes me feel sick at school. For example, chem, maths and english always makes me sniffle and sneeze... not to mention sleepy! T___T Boohoo, I want to sleep for the next year and not get up until end of November next year... very unfortuante that I can't. =(
My parents are mad at me because I wanted to go and get my L's today. T__T They also gave me the whole talk on 'Just concentrate on studying. Don't think about anything else. Just do well in the HSC!!! You don't have spare time because you're also so busy!! If you have spare time, you should be studying!' I hate it when my parents use this lecture on me and lucky for me, they love saying it whenever something unrelated to academics is mentioned.
I slept for 4 hrs after school today... slightly because I was frustrated at my parents but also because i'm suffering from lack of sleep. XD It's a wonder why *sarcasm* Now i'll probably have to stay up to do my composition for Japanese tomorrow morning... *sigh* was aiming to aim at 11 tonight... I guess that's not happening... better go do jpns now... adios!
btw.. anyone going to rice rally on sat @ town hall? =] simon got me tix!! yay!! i finally get to see my best friend after a whole yr! LOL =P
No comments:
Post a Comment