Saturday, August 26, 2006

Go to Hell ______ _____

sorry everyone... venting post here!!

I thought you were over all this immature bullshit. Earlier this year someone told me that you didn't hate me anymore, but if that's true.. why are you still doing this?
Why do you constantly have to do something slack to me when I'm on the verge of getting through each day in one piece?!
Haven't you hurt me enough in the past 5 years of high school?!
For fuck's sake we're almost in our last year of high school! Can't you either get the fuck out of my life once (as in leave me the fuck alone)?!

Once and for all.


Since term 1 of year 7 to now, I've lived with you and your dominating presence over me.
For 5 fucking years now.
Now that I think back to it, I really wonder what I saw in you.
Was it because of what I did that you changed into how you are today?
Was it because I didn't try hard enough to help you change your bad ways?
Or was it just because you were born a dickedhead?
Maybe what they say really is true; once a dickhead, always a dickhead.
It's no wonder no girls like you. Even the ones which might have been slightly interested only wanted my place, my power.

You may or may not hate me but frankly, I honestly don't give a shit anymore. Go spread rumors about me. Go vandalise my property. It's not like you haven't already pushed me into the dirt enough. What your friends see in you, I have no idea. Bear in mind that most of them probably only hang around you because secretly, they actually backstab you and laugh about how stupid you really are.

So here's a word of advice; grow up, get over yourself and stop holding onto shit that you should've let go of years ago. Everyone's doing it and sooner or later, nobody's going to want to be around you because they'll think you're an immature bastard with the mindset of a 5 year old.

No comments: