Sunday, August 27, 2006

my study timetable

winamp: carl thomas - my first love <3

I have bad time management.
It's a disease I don't think i'll ever be cured of.
However I do want to be cured of it.

Fortunately for me, the school has printed off a billion and one of these study timetable thingys for us to steal in attempts for us to manage our time better. SO.. here I am on a Sunday night at about 10:30 trying to fill out one of these when I suddenly realise that apart from my multiple tutoring sessions with multiple tutors (yeah I'm dumb, get over it!) I don't really have a set schedual as to what I do!

Yeah you're probably thinking 'DUH! That's why you're filling out a study TIMETABLE!' But what i'm referring to is like.. little things such as when I get home. Makes it kind of hard to plan when i'm gonna do things like take a shower or eat dinner (not that that's ever predictable).

On a completely unrelated note, this guy from the company I volunteer for is reeeeeeally annoying. All I ever wanna do when he's on the IRC channel is to wring his scrawny little neck to shut his damn whinging up. Far out, don't you just hate arrogant, rude, ignorant, pretentious people?! Doesn't help that he hates me too...

LoL, I joked that the reason why he hates me is because he's jealous that I'm friends with the other people in the channel and he isn't (not that anyone else would want to be friends with him i'm guessing!). I hope he never comes up to Sydney for any of our events (he's in Melbourne), if that ever happens... so God help me I will bash the shit out of him if he so much orders me around!!

No comments: