Thursday, August 31, 2006

After yrly exams I want.. After HSC I want..

After yearly exams, next holidays I want to...
-party hard and have fun at the semi-formal
-finally clean my room after a whole term
-get my L's (if I don't get them before!)
-go on a shopping spree for myself
-dismantle the top bunk
-muster the motivation to get through the next year
-watch multiple movies
-have a sleepover
-have a new layout for my blog
-do hilariously stupid and spontaneous things
-spend time with my aunties and cousins
-get a damn lcd monitor
-clean up my desk
-take a gazillion photos (what happened to my photo obsession?! *tear*)
-have an anime marathon or something here
-go to DFO for the first time and shop like crazy

After HSC I want to...
-go to Japan, HK, Vietnam, China, Korea and Canada (doubt i'll be going to that many places =[ )
-redecorate my room
-get rid of that sign on my door (HELL YEA!)
-change my hairstyle
-go on a huge shopping spree
-watch a billion movies
-get a job?
-work out what I want to do in uni
-figure out what I want to do with my life, who I am, where I want to go in life (har har.. so deep)
-join a dance class
-paaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!!!!

No comments: