lol.. and here my shopping list went:
- toothbrush
- refresher/toner/something like that
- adidas sport pants
- loofah (sp?)
- sunnies case
- new school bag
Rofl, stupid TK... halfway to QVB he was like 'Oh! Nancy and I are gonna go home now, seeya guys later.' We were opp galaxy and they turned back to walk towards Central so I have no idea what they were thinking, not that I wanna know what goes on in TK's head...
So Kris, Andrew, Kat and I went to the adidas store at the front of QVB and faaaaaaaaaar, they hardly had anything!! The only pair of nice sport pants i found were white with red stripes and was $100!!! Fat chance im paying that much for a pair of sport pants!! (im poor and cheap, it's logical!)
Apologies to Kat who I dragged around the city since I wanted someone to bum with and boss around (lol), though I guess my shopping spree wasn't a complete failure.. I did buy something! My new toothbrush and loofah! LoL, turns out my sis bought me a new toothbrush too without realising I went out to buy 1. XD sorry ky, thx anyway!
It was fun hanging out with my cousin/best friend (ie. Kat for those of you who have no idea who im on about) for a whole day. I believe that she and I will probably be like this *crosses index and middle finger* for life. Probably one of two people who I can count on. :P Along with Simon, they've both been having a hard time from me cuz i've been pretty bummed out these few weeks. Apologies and many thanks. Somehow, I don't think this is gonna be a one off thing... so... in advance: apologies and many thanks again.
Love you guys a gazillion times over, I'll try my best not to let you guys down!
No comments:
Post a Comment