Saturday, August 12, 2006

Revival #2 or #3...

Well.. it's sure been an eventful 6 weeks....

holidays:
week 1 - eminence concerts, tutoring & parties
week 2 - April, Aunty Amy and Uncle Wai arrived from Hk, canberra, tutoring, meetings & the snow

school:
week 1 - hw, tutoring, Uncle Wai & Aunty Amy returned to HK, April stays
week 2 - hw, tutoring, Eri arrived from Japan, My Bday, April returned to HK at end of week
week 3 - hw, tutoring, Eri goes to blue mountains for the weekend
week 4 - hw, tutoring, Eri and the other billets return to Japan, life resumed & I got sick

Hosting that many people when I also had my own life was a nightmare.. very very tiring but a lot of fun. Let's hope I never have to do it again! =p

I finally watched some anime last weds and thurs!! ^____^ can't believe how long it's been.... hehe, watched 15 episodes of tsubasa chronicles which reminded me of how adorable syaoran is. Haha! Damn he's too cute!!!

Just spent about 2-3 hrs cleaning up my table today... can hardly believe how much dust had accumulated on it... faaar man!! So now my desk is clean and pretty neat but my bed is a huge mess... T___T not to mention I have a bunch of week old newspapers for me to search through for articles for my eco assignment. Great.

I'm nealy halfway into the term and I have to soldier on for another 7 weeks until my next holidays. *dies* Exams start in 5 weeks and i'm nowhere near prepared for them so... watch me fail! ><;; Off to collect 15 eco articles from my newspapers T___T Callen's gonna hate me for getting so many off the net.. oh well!

No comments: