I have been tagged?!
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do the following without complaint.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.
FAVOURITES
Favourite Colour: Blue, Pink, Black, Silve, White, Green (a lot, I know XD)
Favourite Food: veges, fruits and any yummy food
Favourite Song: at the moment.... Don't Say Goodbye - Human Nature and Forever Love - Wang Lee Hom
Favourite Movie: A lot... like.. The American President (I think my sis got this for my bday.. haha<3) style="font-style: italic;">Favourite Sport: Tennis ^o^
Favourite Day of the Week: Saturday!! Tennis + weekend!!
Favourite Season: Not too sure.. don't really have 1...
Favourite Ice-Cream: Cookies 'n Cream!!!!!
CURRENTS
Current Mood: Guilty... for not doing my eco essay like I planned I would =(
Current Taste: teeheehee, my saliva!
Current Clothes: Pj's and big, white jacket... don't laugh! XD I'm cold!!
Current Desktop: Me and Ky's hands in the shape of 2 hearts ---> s2
Current Toe Nail Colour: au natural... not painted... what's the point of painting them in winter?!?!? XD
Current Time: 12:50AM
Current Surroundings: My roooooooom, my messy messy room ^__^
FIRSTS
First Best Friend: probably.. Adam or Kat... then Simon
First Crush: Pre-school.. some guy named Nicholas
First Movie: ...too damn long ago!
First Lie: ... probably one of the first few things I ever said...
First Music: Mum and Dad's old tapes we used to listen to in the car im guessing...
LASTS
Last Cigarette: Don't smoke, IT'S BAD FOR YOU!!
Last Drink: alcoholic: don't know.. too long ago =P non-alcoholic: chinese tea =D
Last Car Ride: restaurant back home... after dinner
Last Crush: *cough cough*
Last Movie: freaking Edward Scissorhand in ext english.... =__= that movie is freaky as!
Last Phone Call: Cathy - calling about Friday details :D
Last CD Played: CD full of canto songs that Effie burnt for me ^_^
HAVE YOU EVER
Have You Ever Dated One of Your Best Friend: Not that I know of...
Have You Ever Broken the Law: . . .Yes
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope. Almost did once tho!
Have You Ever Skinny-Dipped: Nopeee
Have You Ever Been on TV: um... does.. not seeing my face count? I was there! haha.. you could see my arm!! =D
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Don't Know: *cough* no comment...
THINGS
1 Thing You Do When You Are Bored: Read fiction stories online
2 Things You Can Hear Right Now: Mo Lai - Ronald Ng, me typing
3 Things You Did Today: Went to school, went dentist, baked a cake
4 Things You are Wearing: Jacket, Pj top, Pj pants, singlet top
5 People to do this quiz: Mikel, Jas, Alice, someone else from ER and Ky
Yups everyone, Alice posted up the new layout!! ^___^ what you guys think of it? I gotta work out how to post pics up.... hehe...
holidays - wasn't much of a holiday (more later)
ski trip - was fun even if i didn't ski (more later + pics)
Eri's coming tomorrow!!! And the day after's my bday!!! =D finally~!! haha...I'm gonna be legible for my L's!! Rofl XD and a concession card!!!!
Will post a proper post... sometime soon hopefully...
No comments:
Post a Comment