=D Chris and I [ more like I cuz Chris wouldnt go shopping with me for their pressie, the bum! ] bought the girls a lava lamp, guillian chocies, a CHERRY ripe bar and a pack of SOI SI lollies. LoL, for any of you who don't know why I keep calling them that, its cuz my uncle [ sifu James ] can't remember their exact names so he calls them 'soi si' [ claire - soi si as in the square lollies ] and 'suw si' [ cherie - she picked to be suw si first so that leaves claire with 'soi si' ]
*sigh* I have my cover design due on wednesday and since im a lazy, busy bum who didnt do it on the weekend... hadta do it as soon as I came home from school today. Haha, while I was on the phone with ****... you know who you are! Aiya, I feel so slack about it now cuz I was half concentrating on doing my VD so I didnt talk much... hehe.. and the call went for 1½ hrs! XD Doi mm juu ar! At least iv kind've finished my cover design... it looks shit as cuz hardly any effort's put in it but oh well, its only worth 5 marks. I havta start on my photo essay using the pics from the swimming carnival soon too, thats due in 2 weeks!! >_<;; Aiya aiya aiya, so much to do... with hardly any time and even less motivation. XD What am I gonna do this year? *slaps forehead* Oh well, some pics to amuse u all since nobody comes here unless theres pics *rolls eyes*
Click for enlargements
14/2/06 - My lil cousin, Nicky, Aww isnt she so cute? =P [ just like her cousin *points to self* lol ]23/1/05 YKM 25th Anniversary Celebration Dinner [ L to R - Ky, Wen, Me, Cham ]
17/7/05 - Yi's 16th Bday Party [ Top - Amy, Jess, Kris & Me || Bottom: Tina, Kat, Yi & Phie ]

15/11/05 - Syd Boys Yr 10 Formal Yi & Me

22/12/05 [ I think... ] Day after I arrived in HK ^^


Top: 26/12/05, In our hotel room @ North point after a long day of shopping
[ L to R: April, Cham, Shazy, Me & Ky ]
Bottom: some day... forgot which one, At the restaurant downstairs next to the hotel. [ Ky and Me ]


28/12/05 @ HK Disneyland!!! ^_^ [ both were taken there ]
Top: Shazy & Me
Bottom: Me with a pink princess umbrella [ it had all the female leads from the disney movies, belle, cinderella etc. ]

22/12/05 [ I think... ] Day after I arrived in HK ^^
Cham and me in bored cuz our mothers were buying clothes in Tsim Sar Tsui


Top: 26/12/05, In our hotel room @ North point after a long day of shopping
[ L to R: April, Cham, Shazy, Me & Ky ]
Bottom: some day... forgot which one, At the restaurant downstairs next to the hotel. [ Ky and Me ]


28/12/05 @ HK Disneyland!!! ^_^ [ both were taken there ]
Top: Shazy & Me
Bottom: Me with a pink princess umbrella [ it had all the female leads from the disney movies, belle, cinderella etc. ]


17 comments:
weeeeeee finally updated =PP
-hatayex.
i m bored..any thing more interesting?
haha jks
duckie - hey man! i updated on sat!! what u talking about?! *whack*
trev - are u saying my post is boring?!?! *gasp* *whack*
MASTER OF MAH JONG! ---> yupsh...thats me!...hehe pfftt...
i won 2nd time at it!! hehe *feels proud* umm...thats PARTLY cause linda was helping me xD..
i think cherie and claires cousins boyf was cheating! he kept winning xD...or at least...NEARLY winning..
anyways, bill, elaine, johnny, kwan went home at 8:45?!?!
`__cyahs!
awwww...never noticed you updated on saturday hahaha x]
-hatayex.
MAH JONG?!?!? fun ahahaha
well... i fell asleep readin so yeh.. missed most of it.
u update so lil that its freaky
most ppl lyk update every minute
btw wats wrong wit punching fibreglass?
listenin to: So Afraid - Jin
^-----Dno y i said that... just felt lyk it probably cuz it'll make ur blog more interesting *yawn* anyhow bbai
MAH JONG?!?!? fun ahahaha
well... i fell asleep readin so yeh.. missed most of it.
u update so lil that its freaky
most ppl lyk update every minute
btw wats wrong wit punching fibreglass?
listenin to: So Afraid - Jin
^-----Dno y i said that... just felt lyk it. probably cuz it'll make ur blog more interesting *yawn* anyhow bbai
did i double comment? bleh
P.S: vii u speak lyk sumone on me msn so much it freaks me ^^"
MAH JONG?!?!? fun ahahaha
well... i fell asleep readin so yeh.. missed most of it.
u update so lil that its freaky
most ppl lyk update every minute
btw wats wrong wit punching fibreglass?
listenin to: So Afraid - Jin
^-----Dno y i said that... just felt lyk it. probably cuz it'll make ur blog more interesting *yawn* anyhow bbai
did i double comment? bleh
P.S: vii u speak lyk sumone on me msn so much it freaks me ^^"
(oh n happy bdai to claire n cherie if they ever could be bothered to read this)
[im bored... noone talks on msn anymore (not everyone has assigments rite now ryt ><")]
AHAHA WOAH! i lyk triple posted WTF!!! stupid timing out thingi on ur blog ahaha my bad my bad oh well u need more comments anywai ^^"
bonnieeee take those pics of us off da blog!! argghhhh they look horrible!!! kris agrees =p
oh yeah and CONGRATS *wink wink nudge nudge*
i don't like pictures... but meh... who gives a crap...
wuv ya BB!! BB is mine!! go away!! shoo!! MINE!!
next thing i know... yi will be like 'my precious' HAHAHAH!!! urgh.. that IS a scary thought.. *shudders*
LUV YA TOO YI!!
bonnie my precious!!!
yeah.. said it just for the fun of it :D
omgsh aaron..
I DONT KNOW U! ..
u freak ME out --'
oh and yeah..
everytime u posted it, u added something new at the end.. 0.0
ur a weird one..
yeah! GO THE HAIR!!! lol
Post a Comment