Saturday, March 04, 2006

Recapping on my week, Again

First thing to post about.... YKM PICNIC last sun!! Haha, it was really fun and pretty much everyone came except for... jeffrey [ in hk ] and soi si and suw si [ cherie and claire =p ] i think. Even ness and nay came with uncle edward [ or edward gor gor ]!! Haha, surprising. We spent the day drinking many many many cans of soft drink, eating a lot [ there was too much food and not enough ppl ], playing big 2 and listening to music! Chris and my morning started off pretty early, as it had for the past month's sundays. [ YKM performances or outings ]

I got up at 8:15 or so and thought I was on time cuz we were picking up trev and then going to centennial park to take tables and stuff for YKM. What I didnt know, was that we hadta go pick up my grandma THEN pick up trev THEN go to centennial park. Sounds simple? Well, it wasnt. -___-;; so many complications came up.... eg. grandma wasnt expecting to come in the car with us so she wasnt ready thus we had to wait for her to get dressed. Wait, I think that's the only complication, which pushed everything back.... we ended up getting to trev's at like.. 9:10am and surprisingly enough, got to the park at 9:30am!!! M5 east is a god send during the hrs where everyone's supposed to be asleep! [ Apart from those hrs, its like being in hell!! ]

When we got to the park we figured that since we didn't really have any of the stuff as it was all with the ppl coming from bill's place, all we could do was wait. Which we did. For about... 1½ hrs?? LoL, chris, trev and i got so bored that we just sat there listening to my ipod and chris went to sleep under the shade of some trees. Keke, he only had 4 hrs sleep or so cuz Helen's 21st bday party was the night before! ^__^ he got home at 4am, so he told us... hahaha! Anyways, from 11 onwards ppl started arriving and we bummed for the whole day. At about 3 or so, water started coming into the equation. No, not rain. -__-;; it started with bill pouring the melted ice from the drinks box onto chris. Who went after bill with a full bottle of soft drink.... but then somehow, I was pulled into the water fight. -__-;; Stoopid guys keep picking on me!! I want that footage!! ^^
Payback's a bitch aint it steven? LoL, I tried to get stupid tim but he was too fast for me in my thongs -__-;; oh well. Sitting in the car was interesting since my whole back and ass was wet.... at least chris didnt get pissed at me, lol. [ not like he could've, he was still pretty wet when we left the park!!! haha!! ]

Amazingly enough, another week has passed and I can officially say I've survived half a term of Yr 11 and is still alive to tell my tale! LOL, jokes! Yr 11 surprisingly isn't as bad as I expected, nor is it as bad as I make it out to be to everyone I whinge to. Perhaps thats just because it's not assessment period yet.. hmm.. probably is becuase of that.
I'll die when it gets to week 8, jp test worth 40% and eco test worth... some percentage to my report mark, and something else on that week... forgot what. So, to all you uni bums out there who whinge about going back to uni after a 3 or 4 month break, DONT COMPLAIN!! As my tennis coach, james, said... uni is like 2 weeks of work and 10 weeks of bludge. [ unless of course, you're my sister ]

Oh yes, my whale-of-an english teacher. Firstly,
I WISH MS. SCHUBERT WOULD COME BACK FROM STUPID FORT ST!!!! *sobs* As some of you may or may not know... my english teacher was new to my school this year, BUT her position at sg was not permanent and shes been looking for a perm position at another school since last yr [ she came from normo boys ]. And on the 2nd week of this year, she recieved a call from the Dept of Ed and they told her there was a perm position at fort st high, THUS leaving us with no perm teacher. We ended up going through more than 5 subs in the 2-3 weeks after ms. schubert left!! THEN, 11EN1 met our permanent teacher for the rest of the year.... and we all hated her after the first 10 mins. It's close to impossible not to hate her I'd say. Argh... is that hard to believe? That a whole class uniformly hates the teacher? Any of you guys petition to get rid of your teachers before?

*sigh* what else happened in my week..... hmm... I went through the pics on my comp and saw how much we've all changed. Even if its just from my bday last year to now.... actually thats kinda been a long time....
8 months!! Wow, time flys when you're doing nothing!! Might post up some pics soon... just to show you all how much we've grown.... haha, tho whether we've grown up mentally is debateable............ ill post up one pic just to show u all how much we've grown up...

Remember? For Yi's 16th bday where we all sneaked to ^ for her party? Haha! ^^
[ click on it for full size ]

This weekend is supposed to be pretty packed for me.... cuz VD cover design is due on weds and on tues nite I'M GOING TRAINING!!! hahaha, which is good and bad... good - its training, bad - I've gotta get all my work done in time. LoL, when I told my mum this morning on the way to tennis that I was starting training on tuesday starting on the coming one, she freaked out and started ranting on about how its yr 11 and im supposed to be concentraing on studying bla bla bla. Why is it that the school tell us that we should take up as many extra co-corricular activities as possible in yr 11 but our parents say the opposite? My dad even wanted to cut ALL my activities except for tutoring, that means no YKM training on sun OR tues, no piano, no tennis, NO LIFE!! [ hehe, sorry duckie, I know I said I wasnt gonna have a life this year cuz its too troublesome to have one... but, its impossible not to have one with all these activies! XD ]

Oh yes, back to my weekend.... well, seeing as I cant find adobe ps 6.0 [ has to be 6.0, school comps use 6.0 ] I can't start my damn cover design.... ARGH! Not to mention that I'm annoyed and grumpy because of my damn bro. Chris, somebody gonna get hurt and I think you know who!!! What did he do to annoy me? He called me up JUST when I fell asleep and it was over nothing too.. he asked something like "were you asleep?" and seeing as I was half-asleep [ geez chris, my pm on msn was 'sleeeeeeeping' Id say I was asleep!!!!!!! ] I think its right if I forgot whatever the hell he asked me. Basically, I was woken up by my nap by my bro who called up to ask a completely pointless question, AND COULDNT GET BACK TO SLEEP FOR THE NEXT 2 HRS!!!!! >________<;; Someone's in for it when they get home! *points to chris, wherever he is*

OmG, I think this is the first post since my first post ever here that I havent posted up a gazillion and one pics in my post! [ WOW, I used 'post' 4 times in that sentance o_O;; ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, lucky i didn't talk to u when u were sleeping and lucky u fixed that mistake. Nice blog

bye

Anonymous said...

it was so long.. wasnt bothered to read anything but the bold bits XD ahaha the outing sounded fun heh

anywai readin cuz im bored shtless
bai