Friday, February 24, 2006

my mega long week

Wow.... I can't believe its been more than a week since i last blogged!! lol, partly cuz I blogged so much within the first few days of making this blog, but faaaaar I've been sooo busy! I can hardly believe it -__-;; every time I wanted to blog it was either a) too late or b) er... too late... SO, I'm now blogging as it is a friday night and you all probably know what I friday nights - nothing! =D

Lets see... what have I been up to since my last blog....

last week:
weds - stayed after school for VD class
thurs - swimming carnival... went to go pick nicky up from pre school!! ^_^ shes so cute!! haha... sue still remembers us from when we used to go there.... *sigh* reminiscing about the past... its usually not a good thing but it is when you think about pre school!! :)
fri - came home, did nothing, fell asleep, ate, showered, fell asleep [ im so productive! ^^ ]

sat - tennis in morning, went hurst for lunch, came home, chem tutor then YKM PERFORMANCE! =D firstly in city at Sky Pheonix and then at Heathcote [ is that how u spell it? ] RSL Club..... all the oldies at the RSL Club loved the performance!!! haha... Dawson and his breakdancin moves..... so damn funny!! lol.. and in the fut tuw outfit too!!! pics further down

sun - YKM ice skating @ canterbury!!!!!!! =D LOL, damn that was fun... even though I got a stupid blister not long after I started skating.. -__- the damn skin even got ripped off!! ><>< ] and a whole bunch of other stuff like russel peters.... LOL! Unfortunately some of the guys had to leave earlier so it was just Bill, Kwan, Elaine, Johnny, Dawson, Steven, Chris and I left at home. We drank a shitload of pepsi [ we still have about a whole box worth of pepsi!!! ] and ate pizza for dinner... overall... a fun filled day!

[ this bit got deleted on my post for some weird reason =/ ]
mon - my *cough* lovely week started off with me being late for school and realising at the station that i didnt have my pass cuz stupid steven forgot to give it back the night before!! >< not to mention that when I got to the bus stop, 7 out of the 15 ppl in my eco class were there... all waiting for the last bus of the morning. Turns out, we were all 15 mins late to class! oh well, Yi and I walked faster than the other 5 girls but yeah, mr. callen was nice and didnt mark us all late. =D Back to my train pass..... I got home and Chris asked me 'Hey Bon, wanna go get ur train pass now?' and im like 'HELL YEA!!! Haha, lets go bash Steven up! ^_^' But... its ok everyone... I didnt kill him... but I did punch him a few times!! :) LoL, when I was there.. Tim was also there, doing his MATHS hw. Honestly didn't see him as someone who'd actually do hw but I guess yr 11, you know... supposed to actually do work.. HA! *rolls eyes* Anyways, as I helped Tim with his maths all the new ppl in ykm were training in kung fu with my cousins and my uncle. Haha, I actually tried to learn how to do this spinny thing with a stick/sword that they were practising.... David and Kerry tried to help me out wiht it but I think im too unco to master it. Aiya, sorry guys!!

Funny as quote from when I was @ Bill's:
Bill to Tim while Tim's doing his maths hw: u know, i've never seen a stupid azn before...
Tim: dude, what u talking about? theres one behind u!!! *points to aidan behind Bill*

lol.. everyone cracked up at that... kinda slack but hey... I didnt say it! =P

tues - school happened. haha. weds - VD class after school again..... -_____- *sigh* got to actually start working on my VD work now... stupid damn cover design and photo essay >< 9:00am @ sifu james's place!! BE THERE!
ok no more talking... PICS! =D

Note: I added a watermark so non-YKM ppl can't take my pics.
Msg from YKM - TAKE OUR PICS AND WE'LL COME AFTER U


Click on pics for enlargement

Saturday performances
|| city ||





|| Heathcote ||



|| Random pics taken on Sat||


Dawson in the fut tuw outfit || Steven with Elaine's WHITE GOLD ring.. lol XD how la ying!


freaky steven again


Trev, Johnny AND Tim on the 1 drum @ Heathcote RSL!!!
[ click once to enlarge, then click again to zoom in ]


Johnny broke the stick!!! =O [ they're drum sticks ]


Sunday - Ice skating


my pic of jason and steven... aint it cool? ^__^


Check out this cutie.. Jason is his name and guess what? He's up for auction girls!
AUCTION STARTS AT 5c [ haha jokes] ok.... 50c - BIDDING STARTS NOW


YKM group pic, take 1 & 2... both are blurry tho, flash wasn't on


Top: Vi and Bottom: Elaine... how cool is Elaine's pic? =D
btw.. what's up with Vi?


Top: Feaky eyes.. Bill, Steven and Kwan
Bottom:
Peace Trev!! ^^V


OMG! Finally, a proper pic!
Claire and me! =]

Btw, dl 'Everlasting' and 'Soundscape' by BoA!! Hehe, the 2 songs Iv been playing over and over again on winamp ^__^!

Hope u all liked the pics... theres almost 20 on this one post alone.. oooooomg *dies* so many pics... hahaha.... remember... take my pics and DIE. If ur from ykm.. tell me first!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh wats up with vi? COOL is up with vi! lol...ouu lame lame..
k cyah xox '___x3 fookie
p.s. ice skating = good!

Anonymous said...

=]

Anonymous said...

ahaha more photos ahaha
wtf... tim has a broken arm n goes to lion dance.. O.o
newaiz ty for more photos

Anonymous said...

hey man my rings not CZ... its just white gold and it cost me, what i call, a fortune coz i paid for it. ITS NOT CZ!! CZ sounds so cheap. hehe (no offence to ppl who wear CZ) can you cahnge it please. thank you
with love from one of ur many cousins

Bonnie said...

$1 maybe jason? =P

Kylie said...

Awww...*sniff* you didn't invite ME to iceskating....>_<

I'll just go off and cry in some random dark corner with other random chronically depressed people.

Donna said...

bonnie, you have a blog! you're instantly added to mine, and therefore, you are cool :)