NOTE: If you take pics from here, COMMENT please!!! [ They take a damn long time to upload!! ]
Click on pics to enlarge
Click on pics to enlarge
|At Darling Harbour|

Up in mid air!!
| jason and victor - gold lion || kwan and johnny - silver lion |

Dragon up, Lions down
[ its the word joong (middle) in chinese ]

Lions up, Dragon down
| Jong at Market City |

Standing up

Two lions

Swinging its leg off the pole

Up in mid air!!
| jason and victor - gold lion || kwan and johnny - silver lion |

Dragon up, Lions down
[ its the word joong (middle) in chinese ]

Lions up, Dragon down
| Jong at Market City |

Standing up

Two lions

Swinging its leg off the pole
Yeah as you can all probably tell, the pics I took outside at the Darling Harbour performances are a lot clearer because a) they didn't move that fast and b) there was enough light and room to move. Thus, I generally have and can post up more pics from those performances than the jong, which is a real shame because the jong was so damn good!!! =[ majority of my pics from the jong came out blurry!! damn it... oh well... if you guys want anymore pics from the performances.. ill try and upload them! Oh yeah, theres some pics from the week before's performances with the big dragon [ parade + going through the streets ] that I wanna upload, so keep an eye out for them tomorrow!!
By the way, how was everyone's valentines day? Good I hope! Hehe, I have some pics about mine that i'll post up later.
Random lame, funny quotes:
Monday lunchtime -
*while Yi's slapping Kat for saying something mean*
Yi: Geez, stop being such a bitch Kat!!
Kat: I can't help it, it's too hard to!!
Monday during modern history (retold to me by someone... forgot who) -
Jess: Kris, I'm gonna start dating my sheets. [ say it out aloud ]
Today during Eco - [ this is probably the lamest thing i've posted so far ]
*while working on an eco crossword*
Me: The last clue for down says "The last clue"... WTF?! That's not a clue!!
Mr. Callen: Think vertically!!
Me: I can't!! I'm too fricking short!!
Today @ Gu's
Ky: Michael still doesn't know my name, last week he called me Wendy and yesterday he called me Karen!
Me: Well, at least he's getting there... slowly...
-____-;; I'm supposed to be doing my chem hw that's due tomorrow... its 12:22AM now, better get the last 2 q's finished. Visual Design class tomolo = school ends at 5:30PM for me.. aiya XD PHOTO DAY TOMOLO!! I better not be in first row again... -___-;; OMG, im gonna wear stockings... =D
By the way, how was everyone's valentines day? Good I hope! Hehe, I have some pics about mine that i'll post up later.
Random lame, funny quotes:
Monday lunchtime -
*while Yi's slapping Kat for saying something mean*
Yi: Geez, stop being such a bitch Kat!!
Kat: I can't help it, it's too hard to!!
Monday during modern history (retold to me by someone... forgot who) -
Jess: Kris, I'm gonna start dating my sheets. [ say it out aloud ]
Today during Eco - [ this is probably the lamest thing i've posted so far ]
*while working on an eco crossword*
Me: The last clue for down says "The last clue"... WTF?! That's not a clue!!
Mr. Callen: Think vertically!!
Me: I can't!! I'm too fricking short!!
Today @ Gu's
Ky: Michael still doesn't know my name, last week he called me Wendy and yesterday he called me Karen!
Me: Well, at least he's getting there... slowly...
-____-;; I'm supposed to be doing my chem hw that's due tomorrow... its 12:22AM now, better get the last 2 q's finished. Visual Design class tomolo = school ends at 5:30PM for me.. aiya XD PHOTO DAY TOMOLO!! I better not be in first row again... -___-;; OMG, im gonna wear stockings... =D
14 comments:
Fantastic pics Bonnie =D. Good work. :thumbsup:
For the guys - hairdresser in hurstville $6 cut and $9 cut+shampoo. mwuah. :p
hiiiii bonbon!! i mean *cough* gai yek or brownie ^^
you know....you should have a tag box for me to spam ^^ phieby and i miss the spamming ><
hehe i hope your shoulder feels better =p silly poo sleeping weirdly.
- jess
- . -'' umm.....yeh...nice fotos bonnie...uhh.....GO YKM ! dot dot dot....
ooo..da jong in mrkt city was soo awesome...GO Jackie n Bill!
wahhhh nerd to the max =]
-hatayex
Good day good day!
Delightful little box of delicacies in this blog.
Munch awaaay!
yay photo leeching
ya'll suk... noone told me... i coulda gone ><"
not like i would b much help -__-'
wana go bak training >=(
next yr mayb... or august moon? ^^;
sumone keep me updated..
btw nice photos =)
keep postin pics ^^" so i can leech more heh
wahhhh bloggg alreadddyyy ^___^' im bored LOL ... *lookx for something to read*
-hatayex
daddidaddididaa
im boreddd >____<'
-hatayex
dohmehh...
im commenting in a proper way =] see i have quoted no reference watsoever to maths =]]] wahahaha
...lol did u know that isaac newtown was the first person to use calculus..xDD
hahaha jks =] im a freak .__.' plz excuse me DOHMEH
-hatayex
bored + hot ... legal assignment due nxt monday..im dyinggg T___T"
-hatayex
andd guess whatt ? =D
i dontt have to wearr the gay tech see-thru checkered boxer shorts =DD wahahaha i got the grade bball shorts..which is not as ugly =]] wahaha...yayyyy =]
-hatayex
anywayyy why is bonnniee barring me T___T"
-hatayex
haha i should let others comment LOL baiiii ^^
-hatayex
Post a Comment