Sunday, March 12, 2006

Overworked every weekend

OOOOOOMG, I recently realised how every weekend I've had since school started has been packed with events!! Hardly find the time to do all my hw and assignments too!! >__<;; *slaps forehead* Especially because on saturdays I have tennis from 10-11 [ my weekly exercise, haha! ] and chem tutoring with Donna from 1-2. But lately on the past 5 sundays or something there's been something ykm-related on... eg. parade, performances, ice-skating, picnic and NOW... Im starting training with Nick at Linda's and Vi's on Sundays! [ Starting in approximately 9 hrs from now... seeing as its 12:41am atm and training starts at 9:30am ] *sob* ='( I DONT GET TO SLEEP IN ANYMORE!!!!!! I miss sleeping in soo much... oh well.... v.v

Gah, not to mention sometime in the past week I figured that in the duration of a whole week,
I only have 2 days with nothing on!! Those two would be Mondays and Fridays... what a way to start and end a week.... aiyaaa ><;;

My Timetable:

Monday

  • normal school day, no activities after school
Tuesday
  • Japanese class @ lunchtime (9 period day T_T)
  • ykm training (8pm - 10pm)
Wednesday
  • 2 hr Visual Design class after school (3:30pm - 5:30pm)
  • go to restaurant after and eat dinner, get home @ 8:30pm
Thursdays
  • finish school @ 2:40pm
  • piano lesson (4:30pm - 5pm)
  • go restuarant and eat quick dinner
  • mr lam tutoring (7pm - 8pm)
Friday
  • normal school day
  • hopefully bum around + some retail therapy
Saturday
  • tennis coaching with James (10am - 11am)
  • chem tutoring with Donna (1pm - 2pm)
Sunday
  • ykm kung fu training with Nick at Linda and Vi's (3 hrs - morning or arvo)
  • rest of the day spent catching up on schoolwork, hw and assignments
One hell've a week hey? =______=;;

Recap of what happened this week:
-went
training for the first time on Tuesday, it was pretty cool
-got
extension on VD cover design, due next week... worth 10 marks instead've 5
-somehow
caught a cold on tuesday night so on wednesday I had a sore throat
-sore throat changed over into
coughing and headache on thursday
-coughing changed over to
sneezing and sniffling on friday

-went shopping yesterday with Kat and bought
12 SUPRE TOPS, teeheehee.... and for all u people who couldnt guess and STILL dont know.... I only paid $31 altogether!! ^______^ Kat and I went on the train back to kingsgrove BUT there were like... 10 transit officers there and since both her and I didnt have a kingsgrove pass, we jumped back on the train straight away. LOL, I saved her!! =D cuz she didnt realise why I ran back on the train after getting off cuz she didnt see the transit officers! Then we got off at bevo hills, caught bus and walked back to her place, luckily enough we got there about 20 mins before her parents, sister and bro came back from our grandma's! *big sigh of relief* All in all, one hell've a fun day and not too much money spent! OOH! Kat also bought a new watch so look out for it on Monday peeps!! ^o^ Its pretty, shiny and its SILVER! [ fake probably tho ]


CHECK THIS!!! =D [ 5 of the 12 tops were for my sis, aren't I a nice sis? ^^ ]

Ykm performance tonight @ golden dragon star yum cha [ is that the name? =/ gum loong xing? ] the yum cha on the top level of market city. We were performing for a wedding!! Hehe, first time I've ever experienced that with ykm, probably not the first for all the other members. I played the cymbals and even though I only knew a few of the patterns, I survived! [ Hehe, not to mention Steven passed the cymbals onto me around 2nd half of the performance ^^ ] Chris called 'WATCH THE DRUM!!' when I lost the pattern but I couldn't help it! a) I didnt know the pattern and b) he was standing in the way so I couldnt see the drum around, above OR below him!! Aish! ><;; My ears were ringing after the performance but thats pretty normal, or at least it should be.

Hehe, I hung out a lot with Elaine tonight and shes cooooooool! [ OOOooOOOo lookie Elaine! I said ur cool! Comment on my blog! =D Plzzzzzzz? hahaha, jks! ] She also did my hair!! I reckon it looks so nice but Bill and her were saying that it looked really ordinary. Hmph, I dont think so... its something that Id like to have for my formal.. lol, maybe not our semi-formal this year...

My hair, by Elaine! ^____^ done in about 3-5 mins w/ only using bobby pins to hold it in!
[ I was still wearing the ykm shirt for the 2nd pic ]

hmm.... nothing else much to say... me ish reallllly hungry.. probably because dinner was at like 8 and I didnt eat that much cuz didnt have much of an appetite ><;; oh well, no midnight snacks for me! =) Ima good girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon bon

Anonymous said...

one of the shirts that u bought for ur sis looks like a shirt that elaine has. HOW CAN U GO TO ALL THAT TUTORING ?

Anonymous said...

one of the shirts that u bought for ur sis looks like a shirt that elaine has. HOW CAN U GO TO ALL THAT TUTORING ?

Bonnie said...

which shirt kerry? i didnt take any pics of the shirts i bought for my sis... all the shirts there are shirts i bought for myself...

btw, i only go tutoring 2 hrs a week! hahaha XD

superficiality said...

bb!! i must complain!! your blogs are too long!! and i have a short ass attention span!! i stop reading after the first sentence!!

oh that doesn't mean you should only write one sentence for me... hehe...

too many shirts.. too lil time to wear them...

Anonymous said...

hmm... nuthin much to comment on? lucky... u get to go training >=(

but newai hope u stay sik so wen the thingi is due u can get doc's certificate = more extension XD
btw.. ur random

n stop posting so long... i cant b bothered readin it half the time... XD
($31 for 12 tops WTF!!!)

Anonymous said...

GET WELL SOON!
there b happy


im in luv wit a stripper<---- MAD SONG!!! ^^"