A few nights ago I returned home to fine the note below left on my desk by my mum.
It says "Bon, in times for when you come home late, this torch will be suitable for use. Mum"
It says "Bon, in times for when you come home late, this torch will be suitable for use. Mum"
The little LED torch is from the census package we were sent by the ABS and I thought it was so cute of her to think of giving it to me since I always come home late!
On the other hand, it could be her way of telling me to stop coming home late...
On the other hand, it could be her way of telling me to stop coming home late...
3 comments:
woot i can still read chinese!
lol @ your mum
LOL @ YOU, Jono XD
what an awesome mum =p
Post a Comment