Last Christmas I was a very lucky girl and was given a GHD as a present from a good friend of mine.
I'd been holding out on getting one but I could never justify spending SO much on a hair straightener when I have one that does a substandard job but it was better than nothing right?
Plus, GHD's aren't cheap! The best price I saw around for the GHD was $239 but considering it usually goes for $279, the $40 off wasn't enough of a discount to tempt me.
But yes, I was given one and although I haven't used it THAT much in the past 6 months. Although I HAVE enjoyed using it the few times I've taken it out to use.
I guess I'm fortunate enough to have naturally straight hair so I tend not to use it to straighten my hair every day like most of my friends.
Instead, I like to use it to get waves and curls! Ahhhh, the beauty of having a curling iron and straightener in one.
The photo above is from a trial run we had for my friend's hairdo for her 21st birthday party. It was an elegant up-do done with the GHD, bobby pins and hairspray!
I curled 1 inch sections of hair and pinned them up to form the bun. Pretty basic but it was a lot of fun!
My GHD will be cherished in the years to come!
I curled 1 inch sections of hair and pinned them up to form the bun. Pretty basic but it was a lot of fun!
My GHD will be cherished in the years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment