Monday, June 13, 2011

KitKats from Japan

Some time last year I had a friend visit from Japan and he brought my friends and I some gifts.

When we were over there on our 3 week holiday last January we found all sorts of strange and yum flavours of KitKats. Our favourites were maple (yes! Just like maple syrup!!) and rockmelon!

Either he was told of our liking of KitKats or figured it'd be a cool gift since he brought a couple of packets of KitKats as souvenirs!

I love edible souvenirs.

Wasabi - The taste of wasabi was a bit delayed and actually had a bit of a hit to it. Or maybe I'm just weak?

Soya Sauce - Just had a light saltiness to it. Guess it still had to be sweet to be eaten?

Strawberry Cheesecake - Yumyumyums!!! I felt like a real piece of strawberry cheesecake after eating this.


The Lot

No comments: