Last semester a few girl friends and I attended a 'Streetjazz' dance class at uni for an hour after classes on Monday.
Prior to joining the class I think the last class I ever attended for some type of sport would have been PE class in Year 11. I revelled in the days where all the other years had sport and I had a free period in Year 12!
We had heaps of fun learning different routines and getting active. I learned some dance steps which I've spied in music video clips so I thought that was kinda cool.
Not sure about the others but I felt GOOD working up a sweat! It made me feel ALIVE!
After we went to our last class of the semester we wanted to go out and celebrate somehow. But being the cheap, broke Asians that we are, we bought a tub of Japanese green tea ice-cream and koala choc-filled biscuits from an Asian grocery store and snuck into the Easyway next door to sit in their sitting area to eat.
The worst part of it was that none of us bought anything from Easyway!
It was almost a walk of shame to go from the sitting area to the front door. I practically sprinted out so that the person at the counter wouldn't question us.
Ahhh, the things we do just to indulge in ice-cream!
Prior to joining the class I think the last class I ever attended for some type of sport would have been PE class in Year 11. I revelled in the days where all the other years had sport and I had a free period in Year 12!
We had heaps of fun learning different routines and getting active. I learned some dance steps which I've spied in music video clips so I thought that was kinda cool.
Not sure about the others but I felt GOOD working up a sweat! It made me feel ALIVE!
After we went to our last class of the semester we wanted to go out and celebrate somehow. But being the cheap, broke Asians that we are, we bought a tub of Japanese green tea ice-cream and koala choc-filled biscuits from an Asian grocery store and snuck into the Easyway next door to sit in their sitting area to eat.
The worst part of it was that none of us bought anything from Easyway!
It was almost a walk of shame to go from the sitting area to the front door. I practically sprinted out so that the person at the counter wouldn't question us.
Ahhh, the things we do just to indulge in ice-cream!

2 comments:
omg loves serendipity icecream!:) where did u get it from?
I thought only the store in Marrickville had it
Awww love this post <3
Next semester we'll try to do it again - especially since its almost you and amy's last semesters :'(
Post a Comment