On the day of my birthday I went to Winterbeatz with 7 friends and had a blast. The weather was a bit miserable with the wind and rain but nothing could put a downer on seeing Ne-yo perform!
By the end of his act you could really tell that he has major respect for women and definitely knows how to treat a girl right.
Oh what I wouldn't do for a guy like him!
A few weeks later Tina, Kat and Amy surprised me with a dinner and a cake because we only had a quick sub from Subways before rushing off for Winterbeatz.
It was nice celebrating with an intimate affair. Guess the downside was not many gifts! Haha, oh wells. Big party for next year then!
Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me girls!


3 comments:
I celebrated mine with mr. jay chou last year xD
concert birthdays are awesome! u have heaps of fun with thousands of other ppl! :)
: with whom u may not know lols
wow, lucky you!!! yeah it was an interesting experience, spending my birthday with like 10,000 other people who i didn't know!
yep but 10k ppl beats neyo anyday! LOLS
ha I went and got the song after I saw the blog entry~
Post a Comment