Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Purseket


I recently found out about an awesome product called a Purseket (short for Purse Pocket) off Pursebuzz (www.pursebuzz.com). It's great for people who like to throw a lot of things in their handbag and in particular if you often like to change handbags!

It's got a compartment for all the essentials: phone, wallet, ipod, make-up case and even a short tabby thing that you can hook your keys on.

I'd love one of these because I'm one of those people who always rummage around their handbags for stuff. Especially my phone when it's ringing and for my train ticket!

(I'm also one of those people who freak out cos they think they left their phone at the last place they were at.)

The only gripe I have is that the company that created the product is in the US (as most things are) and to get something from them AND have it shipped over will cost me a fortune.

However, I found a seller on Ebay that's selling the Medium Purseket in pink in one lot of 6.

Click HERE for the link to the item on Ebay.


The Ebay seller's photo. (Credits to bengc on Ebay. Photo does not belong to me

It's listed as US$108 which is approximately AU$117.35. If you add US$38.20 and divide it by 6, each Purseket ends up costing about AU$26.45.

This is about HALF of what you'd pay for it if you ordered straight from the company's website ate www,purseket.com!!! No joke, I tried working it out and it came to about AU$58!



ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING IT WITH ME?
HURRY, THE SALE ENDS IN 3 DAYS!

1 comment:

jess said...

I just buy bags with lots and lots of pockets --> like my Nine West bag and my Esprit bag