Before and after her ceremony, The Graduate.
My sister finally graduated from her 5 year double degree course at USYD last week. I think it was probably one of the happiest days of my parents' lives since she's the first child in the family to graduate from uni. She's also the first grandchild to graduate on my dad's side!
Mum and dad were just so cute. They had so much fun with trying on Ky's graduation cap and posing with her flowers. They were pretending they were the ones graduating instead of Ky!! Like two little kids!
The weather wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold, not rainy, not too cloudy and not too sunny (for the most part).
Great day to graduate!
The weather wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold, not rainy, not too cloudy and not too sunny (for the most part).
Great day to graduate!

Resemblance, no?

Luvo photo with parents! <3 (Bet you couldn't tell that I took the photo if I didn't tell you!!)

Yeah that's what I'm gonna look like at my graduation!
In 2 years time...





4 comments:
Awww...that's so sweet! Lol, I haven't even had a chance to update mine with a grad post yet. You beat me to it!
Aww the luvo is so cute! I wish my parents were like that!
Aunt Jenny is so cute ar :)love the family photo
yee I would have came if I knew :(
but no invite ar </3
and you work @ Crabtree & Evelyn
which store?
@Ky: YEAH CUZ IM AWESOME!
@Jess: Hahahah, they only learnt how to take luvos on that day. Tho their aim sucks so the end up with crap photos.
@Candice: Yeah well you should've checked your FACEBOOOK!!! Chats store girl! =D
Post a Comment