Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 Japan Trip

I'm flying in 12 hours to Japan!!

I'm pretty much packed and ready to go, although I'm pretty sure I've taken too much clothing along. Oh wells. As long as it's not 20kg I'm fine with it. I'll just find ways to offload the weight on the way back!

I'm going to be doing a lot of travelling in my three weeks in Japan. Landing in Tokyo and then heading west the following day for a week in the Kansai region. I'm going to Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka before heading up to Niseko (which is a famous snow village where everyone goes to ski/board) and Sapporo for the snow festival. Then for my last week I'll be in Tokyo!

I'm so excited but also anxious at the same time since it's going to be my first trip overseas without any family (not even my sister this time!). Hopefully it'll all go as smooth as possible. And I hope not to become a burden for the other 5 friends I'm travelling with.

Apologies in advance if I do!

We've got a plethora of devices to document this trip. DSLRs, point-and-shoot digi cams and plenty of hard drive space to fill up with photos and videos!

I'm hoping to film clips that I can either edit together to make a short clip or just upload onto Youtube. Either way, I'll try to get all our funny moments on camera!

This year hasn't really been off to a great start so hopefully this trip will kick start the good karma to get flowing again. I'm lucky enough to have this opportunity to learn and grow as a person so I'm going to grasp it with all I've got and hold on tight for the ride.

Who knows what it might bring?

2 comments:

Andy said...

i expect an awesome collection of videos and pics considering who's going on the trip =)

yay have a safe trip girly!!!

Anonymous said...

it will bring babies!
*nom nom nom nom*