Decisions.. decisions... decisions...
I'm generally pretty easy going with food. I don't really have an aversion to anything and if there are things that I'd rather not have, I just opt to pick something different from the menu. Simple as that.
I may have grown up with parents who own a restaurant but rather than that cultivating me into a picky eater, it's made me into someone who doesn't care much about what they're eating.
Don't get me wrong, I love food and I love to eat as much as the next person but I just don't get picky about what or where we eat.
However, what I DO get picky about is people who say that they're fine with whatever choice is made by the other party but put up their hand and say 'but I'd rather we not go there' after a decision has been made.
Far out, don't say you're not picky and then reject every suggestion made! It makes life bloody difficult for the organiser and everyone else!
1 comment:
Definitely won't be picky when we're in japan :D
Post a Comment