- Watching behind-the-scenes stuff on DVDs, Foxtel and on Youtube. - Actors always do the funniest things when they have free time.
- Girls of the Playboy Mansion AKA The Girls Next Door - They're hilarious in such a dopey way. Hot girls are always on the show as well!
- Reading certain peoples' Twitters: Ted Fu, Wesley Chan, Philip Wang, Sam Tsui, Peter Facinelli, Kev Jumba Tom Felton (I DID name this post 'Guilty Pleasures' for a reason!) and some guys from Quest dance crew - Victor, Steve, Feng, Hok and D-Trix.
- FAT chips.
- Singing whenever music is playing and I'm alone.
- Looking on Ebay for stuff I know I can't afford.
- Searching up fitness tips. For when I finally get around to working out.
- Listening to songs by Hi-5. Their songs are simple and uplifting. Too many songs these days are about break-ups and negative stuff in the world.
- Going on FB for free on my phone whenever I have nothing to do.
- Watching dance clips on Youtube. And then getting whatever good songs the dancers are dancing to.
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Guilty Pleasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww that's such an honest list =P
Post a Comment