Friday, September 18, 2009

Paintball - Paying To Be Shot

Even thought I just went paintballing at Heartbreak Ridge at the beginning of July, I couldn't miss going again with the Eminence crew. So I paid $100 to once again get shot by my friends.

What a way to spend a day!


This was us just after we finished for the day. You can still see fresh splatters of paint on our jumpsuit.


Andy running around the place in his boxers.


I got shot in the head more than 5 times that day. At least 4 of the shots were at the last field in the last 30 mins of the day. My head was still throbbing when this photo was taken.


Check out all the red pain that was in my hair.
Hmm.. I should've taken a photo of the towelette I used to wipe up some of the paint in my hair. It was BLOOD RED!


At the beginning of the day I had hot pink nail polish on all my nails. This is what it looked like by the end of the day.
HOW DOES PAINTBALLING TAKE OFF THIS MUCH NAIL POLISH?!?!???!?


Group shot! (Minus George who was nice and went to help the staff pass out pizzas to the 300+ people there.)


My bruise a week after paintball. It was a lot more purple for the first few days but I forgot to take a photo. It looks like I stupidly coloured my arm in with a yellow highlighter in this photo!!

No comments: