The photo below was taken with the ISO set very high - either 800 or 1600 on my Canon IXUS 75. The lighting in the restaurant was pretty dim so most photos that were taken with the ISO set on auto came out blurry.
Upping the ISO reduces the time it takes to capture the photo but the trade-off is grainy photos.
The photo below was taken with the ISO set at auto and as you can see, the photo comes out with much richer colours. Still a little grainy since lighting wasn't the best but not as bad as the above photo.
I also had macro on when I took this photo so it was a little clearer than if I didn't have it on. Trade-off for setting the ISO at auto is that you get blurry photos if you don't have a steady hand or something to set the camera on.
(Click on the photos to see the differences)
I'm definitely not a pro at photography - I can hardly understand things about the aperture, diffusers and lenses.
Heck, I only use a simple point-and-shoot camera! And I don't even change many of the settings on that!
Although, I have been able to learn a few things on my own and from reading a blogs about photography. So if I can pass what I've learnt about photography and how to take better photos, I'm all for it!
Just don't shoot me if I sound like a ditz when I talk about photography!
3 comments:
You sound like a ditz.
lol
nah
Well done.
*clap clap*
well done bonnie~~!
don't really need to learn about the other stuff, coz it won't make much difference on your DC
GRRRR!!! stop making me sound like a ditz! that disclaimer was added in so that people wouldn't get all high-and-mighty with me!!!
Post a Comment