I did the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality test and my results came out as Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perception.
Apparently that makes me a performer who "live in the moment, experiencing life to the fullest, take a hands-on approach in most things, make decisions according to their own personal standards and love being around people and having new experiences." That's what it says on the wiki page for ESFPs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESFP).
I've done a lot of personality test in the past. Some of them were relatively correct and some not so correct. But I'd say that this one is pretty accurate because the description for an ESFP mentions a lot of my personality traits.
But hey, that's just what I think. Don't just take my word for it, go and take the test and make your own judgement.
You can take the test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp and let me know what you get!
5 comments:
ISTJ: Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judgement
Haha high five for sensing!
Every time I do myers-briggs test it generates basically the same result for me…
But you know as you read through those questions and pick your answers, there are quite a few where I say to myself. “hmmm, I’d much rather be a person that picked the other answer over the one I’m actually picking” xD
INFJ introverted intuitive feeling judging
ooo i did this a while ago...
i'm an ESFJ - Extraverted Feeling with Introverted Sensing - something like about 1% of the population are ESFJ...
yeah, thanks for the link bon!
Was a great deal of fun.
I'm an ENTP - Rationals Inventor.
oh wait...david is the ESFJ - i was thinking the description was a little weird.
i'm an INFJ - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging - The Protector! The rarest personality type =s
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html
Post a Comment