Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aaarrgghhh!

Sometimes I really love blogging but sometimes I really hate it. Lately I've been swaying back and forth between the two like a pendulum and it's driving me insane.

Perhaps it's the holidays but I've been very pensive in the past few weeks (it may have shown through in quite a few of my posts too) and I get all these random thoughts running and bouncing through my head.

As a result of that, I now have 17 draft posts set up and have even taken to carrying around a notebook so that I can write whenever the mood hits me or I hear about things that I really want to blog about.

(Yeah I've gone back to those days of writing out draft posts by hand).

PLUS, I've also got about 1-2 pages of things I want to blog about!

Worse thing is that because I have so many things I want to blog about, I have trouble focusing on JUST ONE and putting all my thoughts and feelings into words.

Maybe another reason is because quite a lot of the topics are very personal...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha I know what u mean, I've been unmotivated these past few days (maybe weeks haha)