Friday, July 24, 2009

Blind Sighted

I'm still kinda confused but it's not as if I can do anything is there?

I'm sad. I'm upset. I'm disappointed. I'm shocked. I'm surprised.

I'm all over the place.

I don't know what to think. And I don't know what to feel.

I took a gamble and I lost. At least I feel like I did. Maybe I just got a hand I wasn't expecting.

One that's gonna take me a while to take in.

I won't be able to just shrug it off or laugh about it. Not just yet.

Maybe I wanted it too much...

2 comments:

Chris said...

You went all the way?

i.e "all in"?

Dan said...

Don't be so one-dimensional, Chris!

This could have been about anything, may even have been a cheeky way of referring to something minor. But it's still personal.

However if it was a post about something really serious and important, then 'good on you' for belittling it.