Before Ky and I left Beijing we bought a few packets of weird flavoured chips to bring back home. Via HK.
Yeps, these chips went from Beijing to HK and THEN to Syd! I can't believe we didn't even open them for the 2 weeks were in HK...
Yeps, these chips went from Beijing to HK and THEN to Syd! I can't believe we didn't even open them for the 2 weeks were in HK...
Anyways, I opened up the cucumber flavoured pringle-like-chips when Tina was over so we could try them out together. I thought they were going to be broken into itsy bitsy little pieces because we'd abused them so much on their long journey to Sydney! Luckily there was a little tray inside for the chips to sit perfectly so that most of the chips remained intact.
Thank God for weird Chinese ideas to put a tray in a tube of chips!
Thank God for weird Chinese ideas to put a tray in a tube of chips!
Green Cucumber Flavour!
From memory they actually did taste like cucumbers. It had a fresh kind of taste in my opinion. Although I'm not sure if that's the right word to use since I'm talking about chips here... chips which are full of artificial flavouring.
Thanks for being my model Tina!
2 comments:
hey the tray is clever! it's hard reaching the bottom pringles =O
WHAT?!?! You ate the cucumber chips already!?!?
I never got to try them even though I helped lug them pack from Beijing through Shenzhen and Hong Kong before we boarded the plane back to Australia!
Post a Comment