Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Wongfu 25

1. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

2. Which Pokémon would you most want to be? Pikachu, I choose you!

3. What would you do with the remote from ‘click'? Probably fast-forward into the near future when I get my next job. I hate being unemployed.

4. What’s your favourite food? Twix bars and Boost's All Berry Bang & Berry Berry Light

5. What’s your worst injury? Probably falling off my aunty's bed and cracking my forehead open when I was about 4. Luckily I didn't need stitches but I did get one, fat bandage on my forehead. And now I have a pretty little scar there that looks like a dent.

6. What cartoon character would you want to be? Jerry from The Tom & Jerry show

7. When’s the last time you wet your bed? in Year 2

8. How do you feel about skinny jeans? They make my legs look like V's. Joy.

9. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? The black one cause black and white pictures are awesome.

10. What are your opinions on the environment and global warming? Walk, don't drive. Take public transport (even though our transport system sucks). Use environmental bags, not plastic bags. Recycle more. Use less aerosole cans.

11. What’s your favourite place to travel to? Japan

12. How tall are you? 158cm/ 5'2"

13. If you weren’t named what are you named, what would you be called? I'm not sure. What would you have named me?

14. Transformers or ironman? Ironman - just cause transformers were out when I was growing up!

15. What’s your most embarrassing moment? Throwing up in the middle of the corridor in primary school. It was 5 mins before the bell rang for the end of school so all the students were lined up at their door, ready to run out of school.

16. Who is your celebrity crush? Michael Weatherly (DiNozzo from NCIS)

17. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you wake up? 'Can I go back to sleep now?'

18. N’sync or Bsb? BSB!

19. How do you style your hair? I generally just try not to have hair stick out all over the place.

20. Which one is your favourite out of the 3 Wongfu guys? I love them all! Wes for being hot, Ted for being cute in a geeky way and Phil cos he's Phil.

21. Who’s your favourite singer? BoA, Kelly Clarkson, At Last/Tatum Jones, Ne-yo, George Nozuka and Bobby Tinsley.

22. What are your pet peeves? People who take other people's photos and don't credit them. People who think they take perfect photos but in reality take horrible photos.

23. What’s your favourite brand of shoes? Cotton On thongs.

24. What type of girls/guys you like? Self-confident, laid back, funny, smart guys. If you're any of those things, give me a call. ;) There may be more to the screening process though.

25. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? I'll be... 28 turning 29. Hopefully I'll have a full time job with a reasonable income, my own apartment if I'm single but preferably married and generally just HAPPY!

 

Compiled by Bonnie&Yi


(These are our answers for 25 of Wongfu's 49 questions.)


No comments: