Thursday, March 12, 2009

7 Years - Then & Now

When I was looking at a photo of Yi and I from our dinner at Ultimo TAFE's The Apprentice tonight, I thought back to a different, but similar photo we took. In a different time, in a different place. It was one day in Year 9 after school by my train station whilst Yi waited for her bus to go home.

It got me thinking about how much has changed in the past 5 years. Which then led curious ol' me on a hunt for that particular photo from 2004.

Good news is that I did end up finding it, taking a photo of it (since my scanner has currently got a grudge against me) and sending it to Yi. Bad news is that I'm forbidden to publicly release it. Especially here on my blog.

Nevertheless, I went searching through my old school photos to find the one of me (and probably one of my ugliest photos, ever) in Year 7. Centre part, glasses, unplucked brows, blackblack hair and all!


The 'Then' shot.


The 'Now' shot.

No comments: