Saturday, February 14, 2009

House Arrest & Valentines Day

I haven't even stepped out of the house since Wednesday night. It's almost as if I'm on house arrest and gosh, I swear that cabin fever is really starting to set in!!



Hahaha.. Nah, I'm actually not on house arrest. I could have gone out yesterday and today but I hate going out when it's raining!! Getting wet after taking the effort to get dressed up? Pfft, forget it. Not unless it really was worth it!


My Valentines Day gift from Yi. (Since I don't have a real valentines). Thanks hun!

On a happier note, Happy belated Valentines Day! Hope everyone had a great day with their valentines and gifts! My valentines gift was a pavlova to my family.

Btw, did you know that Valentines Day is also known as Singles Awareness Day? Hurrah for singles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy valentines day!! =D
i know it's a bit late but just back from thailand the land of pollution & going to china soon ^^
hope you are having fun in syd

ttyl Alfie =]