Monday, January 26, 2009

In HK

ARGHHH!! It's so hard to find a place in HK to go online. I have to either borrow net from someone's house or go to maccas for 20mins of free net AND I have to buy something from maccas to get my free net!!!!

Hmph, that's not free net!!!

Anyways, Ky and I have been shopping up a storm. Especially after sending off 13.8kgs of clothes and books back home. Clothes, shoes, bags etc.

Oh noes, I'm gonna have to clean out my wardrobe again when I get home!

Anyways, we're staying at Leana's relative's place and the relative is going to be back tomorrow so we've gotta packapckpack away all the stuff we've bought into our suitcases.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Welcome to HK! Where are you staying? It's not that hard to find a place to go online...

Anonymous said...

I agree no net for me toooo!! (currently @ dad's work computer) wow isn't postage expensive =O
shop shop shopping yaay!!