Thursday, December 11, 2008

With Love From Beijing

GUESS WHO HAS NET IN BEIJING?

Hurrah hurrah. I'm currently blogging from the cafe next to my dorm. I haven't got a net access card (which allows me to go online wherever I want) so I have to use the FREE wireless net here.

I was surprised by a few things when I got here:
1. I couldn't see any snow yesterday even though it snowed earlier in the day. Must not have snowed enough...
2. The net is not THAT slow.
3. My room is always warm because there's a heater in the main room and in the bathroom that we can't turn off. At least I won't freeze after my shower! And I sleep right next to the heater in our room.
4. I can go on blogger AND blogspot!


I'll be doing a bunch of videos on my trip but they'll be uploaded onto my sister's youtube account, xxMangoAvocadoxx. Here are the first 3 up. They're all random things from our flight here.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:

3 comments:

x.bijou said...

hey bon ur haircuts pretty awesome =D keep up wit the vblogs so we can keep up to date with u!! miss you loads!!

Anonymous said...

waaaa you have boy hair hahaha =P
and you must play a lot of facebook tetris XD

Geoff said...

wtf bon you cut your hair?!?! zomg!! nice =P