Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bye Bye for 2 Months


Over 6 months of waiting and I'm on the verge of the big jump...

I'm off to Beijing in a few hours and won't be back until early February! I'm sooo excited at the moment but scared out of my brains.

Why can't I have been born with blonde hair and blue eyes?! Gosh... then I won't be expected to know mando!


Who'd think I was Asian with looks like hers? =D

I'll be taking my laptop along so hopefully I'll be able to get onto the net in the first few days after I've settled down in the dorms. Not to fear, I'll still be blogging but because China's weird, I can only access blogger (what blogspot blogs on) but not any sites that end with 'blogspot.com'.

Weird aye? Tell me bout it! But please continue to comment. I've got email alerts on so I can read them through email. I just won't be able to reply as I usually do.

Anyways, I'm off to finish packing and take a nap before getting up to go to the airport. Take cares everyone~!

Oh btw,


Surprise!

2 comments:

x.bijou said...

hahaha bon, i kept my mouth shut and didn't tell anyone!!

omg how u gonna visit MY blog?!??! insanity!!

Anonymous said...

Thank u for letting 'us' preview your new hairstyle (before you surprised the hell out of your mum with it haha). I reckon it looks good n' I like it :-)

Oh, and BE SAFE!! But have heaps of fun. Look forward to chatting soon :-)