Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a Useless Quiz

Last Month, what was your love life like?
Complicated.

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain person?
Yeah probably.

Do you think you are an argumentative person?
For sure!

Do you care what others think about you?
Yeah, probably too much.

Are you happy right now?
I have to go to work in half an hr so no, not really.

If your best friend liked your ex, what would you do?
Tell her that Ray would kick her ass.

Last time you laughed?
A few hours ago.

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Not that I know of...

Are you a big fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
What's a snowstorm like? I love thunderstorms as long as they don't cut of my power. My electronics are precious to me.

Are you good at giving advice?
I give advice but I don't know if it's GOOD advice. Whether they take it is up to them.

Do you believe you have common sense?
Yeeeps.

Do you have a best friend?
Yups. A few.

Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
Suffering from being sick in HK.

What makes you laugh?
Everything.

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nah, it sounds like fun though.

Do you cry easily?
Yes and No. Depends on the reason.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Probably.

Does anyone like you?
I hope not. They're in for a disappointment cuz I'm not looking for a relationship.

Does the last person you kissed have any importance in your life?
Yeah, I love my 2.5 year old cousin!

Where was your default taken?
WTF is a default?!

Who was the last person to tell you a secret?
My aunty.

Do you have a brother?
Yup.

Baths or shower?
Showerrsss. Baths go cold.

What are you thinking about right now?
That this is such a goddamn long quiz. I need a shower!

What do you miss the most about your past?
The little things.

What's a fact about the last person who texted you?
He's my best friend.

What is your current problem?
Getting to work on time. I still need to shower.

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I keep them. I've got a grudge against a classmate from Year 1. So don't piss me off or else I'll hate you for eternity! (No really, I will!)

Last thing you ate?
Kimchiiiiiiii.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
Depends on who it is.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
Mum, Dad, Grandma? When I was little.

Do you know anyone named Matt?
Yups, a few. And they're all cool people.

You're stuck in an elevator with the person you fell the hardest for, what happens?
I'd play Questions with him.

Are you alone?
Yups, unless there's a 6th member of my household I don't know about.

Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
Can't remember the last time I had them. Care to give me some?

You got married to your most best girl friend, would you be happy?
Sure, but I'd probably be charged for incest!! Plus, Ray would kill me.

What did you do this afternoon?
Visit my aunty and go to the gym.

When was the last time you smiled?
A few hours ago.

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Who did I fall hardest for?

Do you have unlimited texting?
Close enough. $49 cap baby!

Ever cried because of happiness?
Don't think so.

Anything you're giving up on?
Keeping my bags in a neat pile in my closet.

Which girl's house was the last you spent the night at?
Probably Yi's.

What could you go for right this second?
FAT chips. I can always go for FAT chips.

What are your plans for the morning?
Tomorrow? Go to the gym.

Is smoking one of your turn offs?
Fo sure! I don't wanna die before the asses who actually smoke. That's just unfair.

Anyone on your mind right now?
My sis. She just finished her exams half an hr ago!

What's your opinion on gay marriage?
Partaaaay! Gay people are cool. Usually.

Black or White?
Black

Children?
At least 2, if I can manage I'd want 3.

Do you currently have a hickey?
HAHAHA! No. Although I could try to draw one on for you if you wanted.

What were you doing at 7am?
Sleeping. Like normal people.

What was the last reason you cried?
My brother.

What are you seriously wearing?
Black bike shorts and a black singlet top.

Have you ever driven without a license?
Nah, I'm a law abiding citizen. Plus, it costs too damn much to get onto my P's again.

What did you do last night?
Eat dinner at Kat's.

Do you drink tea?
Every night.

What jewelry are you wearing?
None.

Do you clean when you're upset?
Yeah, I clean my room.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Yeah, I wanna test out if blondes do have more fun.

Do you know anyone who's pregnant?
Yups.

What are you looking forward to?
My Beijing/HK trip in 3 weeks.

What are you doing right now?
This goddamn long quiz.

Do your initials spell out a word?
BH? Nopes, but does if you reverse it.

Have you ever been on television?
YES! Though not for long enough.

Do you trust people easily?
Yeah, it always leads to my downfalls.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My sis.

Two days from now this time, where will you be?
At home, yet again getting ready for work.

Do you have a lot on your plate at the moment?
Yups. It's great, yet it sucks.

Who was the last persons car you were in?
MINE!

Are you a forgiving person?
Kinda. Depends on who, what and why. I'd forgive you if you had FAT chips for me.

What is something you really want right now?
FAT chips!

How late did you stay up last night?
3am, I'm a night owl.

Do you know anyone whose name starts with a Z?
Yups. They're all very cool people.

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Definitely. There's a lot of them.

Who was the last person to buy you jewelery?
Me.

How many piercings do you have?
2

How many tattoos do you have?
None. My skin will forever remain uninked. I can't stand that much pain.

Last person you told a secret to?
Probably Kat or Yi.

Do you have a best friend to lean on?
Yep, a few. And they all rock.

Do you like to have longish hair or shortish hair?
Longishhhh.

Are you wearing make-up?
No, do YOU wear make-up to the gym? Geez.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww!!!!! bonbon-chan, you make me laugh =D kekekeke

Kylie said...

that was really freaking long!

Anonymous said...

lolz @ kat XD
this girl she's stuck on my ella-elevator....
what's a hickey? :S
and you can have all the fat chips in the world at kiama, but that's render the gym useless eh?

Bonnie said...

@Kat: yepyeps girly, I lol @ u too!

@Ky: I know aye?

@Alfie: "this girl she's stuck on my ella-elevator...." wth????!?!?!?!

and google 'hickey' and you'll find out what it is! =p

i had kfc 3 times last week =( so yes, i must go gym more often!

Anonymous said...

flo-rida - elevator (music xP)