Sometimes I receive random SMSes from good friends of mine. Friends who I haven't seen for a while for various reasons - uni, work, family or just life in general. And each time that I received one, I'd smile because I knew they were thinking of me.
Unfortunately it was usually them doing the sending so yesterday I sent an SMS to my god brother (who I haven't seen in ages) just because I wanted to know what he was up to.
No particular reason. Just cos I wanted to.
It's instances like these where I actually stop and think about friends I've neglected. With the busy lifestyle that most of us have these days, it's really important to try to keep in contact so your friendships won't disintegrate over time.
Thankfully a lot of the friends who I have lulls in communication with are old friends (some of whom I've been friends with for 10+ years!) and love me enough not to be too cruel on me for not keeping in contact.
Aren't I a lucky little munchkin? Haha!
So after reading this I hope I've inspired you to extend your hand to a friend. Go send a message, SMS or email to a friend you haven't contacted in a while.
Let them know they're in your thoughts. I'm sure it'll bring a smile to their face.
Cos at the end of the day, that's all I really want to be able to do to others. To make others smile.
2 comments:
or you can leave blog comments behind on their blogs if they has blogz pohwahs!
HELLO! ^^
Post a Comment