@Cam: *shrugs* You don't have to hate anyone. I was just mega pissed off.
And yes, I do. =) If you look on my FB, you can see that I've joined the group 'Stay Up Late and I Don't Do Anything Productive'. That should tell you enough. =p
@Alfie: LOL,that's just how she is. I don't really think she was harsh. But hey, I'm harsh like that too *shrugs*.
3 comments:
I actually don't mind so much at the word 'dumbshit', but the word 'hate' is a bit strong for me though...
Btw, you procrastinate a lot late at night. o.O
i'm soooorrry pllllease forgive mee waaaaahh waaaah!!! :'( :'(
lol your sis was a bit harsh but dumbshit...naaah ^^
@Cam: *shrugs* You don't have to hate anyone. I was just mega pissed off.
And yes, I do. =) If you look on my FB, you can see that I've joined the group 'Stay Up Late and I Don't Do Anything Productive'. That should tell you enough. =p
@Alfie: LOL,that's just how she is. I don't really think she was harsh. But hey, I'm harsh like that too *shrugs*.
Post a Comment