Saturday, September 06, 2008

New Blogger

Earlier tonight I updated my blogger layout to the new one. It's supposed to be all cool with a 'add gadgets' area where I can add games, polls, links and a whole lot of exciting stuff onto my blog. Except there's one bit that I'm mega annoyed at.

The new blogger doesn't let me use my old template!

Arghh, damn it. I'm so annoyed because that template had so much sentimental meaning to me!!! And it had a tagbox!! For all those lazy bums who couldn't be BOTHERED to leave a comment. So now I'm hoping that they'll start to be bothered.

It's nice to actually have people comment and know that someone appreciates the posts that I've invested so much time and effort to write. (It does feel good know you're kinda loved...)

Oh yeah, and that one random bar of colour behind the header is actually the image from my old template but it's stuffed up so the whole image doesn't appear. But I think it looks good like that anyway. A bit random, but good.


Anyways, any help with the coding needed to fix up my blog would be great!! I miss my old layout so much...

9 comments:

x.bijou said...

just revert back to the old blogger?

Anonymous said...

LOL i thought that line was part of the layout harhar
nooooo we can't live without a tagbox =[

Bonnie said...

@Yi: Noooooo! >__<

@Alfie: LoLs yeah, I suppose I shouldn't have told you that it was just a glitch in the coding! And of course you can live without it, just learn to take that extra 2 seconds to COMMENT rather than TAG. :p

~clouds~ said...

When I saw this layout I thought somebody hacked into your account again!

So where are the new things you added that you were talking about with the new blogger layout?

Bonnie said...

I haven't added any cuz it'll make my blog look all crappy. I want the focus to be on my writing and not some stupid extra gadget that I've added.

Godders said...

it looks crappppyyyyy wheres the tagbox :<

Bonnie said...

omg why is it that when the tagbox is gone, EVERYONE complains?! T_______T

x.bijou said...

cuz tagbox is simple. just revert back. new stuff is usually dodgy

kkfc01 said...

come on guys~~
don't be afraid of change~~...

wait a minute...isn't that...
AHH~~~ it's the ghost of yr12 english!!!