Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Presents

Since my blog is experiencing a lack of photos, I'm going to post up some of the pics from my birthday so there's more colour on this page.


The scratchie that I bought on that rainy, overcast day


I GOT THE WONG FU KEYRING!
But it's too pretty to use.. in my opinion... it'll get all scratched!


Wong Fu's feature!! A Moment with You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im just gonna say what some of the guys are thinking: did you win anything for getting 69?

BUT WOW you got the a moment with you movie. aww im jealous, i want to watch it. gotta lend me one day bonnie:D
but speaking abt the keyring, mine is pretty scratched even tho it stays most of its time in my wallet.

Bonnie said...

Obviously not, you dirty minded boy!

Yeah, I asked the others for the AMY DVD since I doubt that Wong Fu is gonna come down to Aus anytime soon. I can lend it to you whenever you remember to ask me for it. Haha! As for the keyring.... yeah I don't wanna use it. Too precious! XD