Sunday, August 24, 2008

Did you know that...

  1. I like listening to classical music?
    Bach, Pachelbel, Vivaldi etc. are amazing to listen to. Must be from all that piano in my early years.
  2. stupid chic flicks and plot-less dance movies aren't the only movies that I like?
    As Ky said on her blog, nobody would think that I like movies such as Ever After, The American President, The Concierge, Chocolat, Sense & Sensibility or Pride and Prejudice (BBC).
  3. I have yet to read the 6th and 7th Harry Potter books?
    I read up to the page 100 or so in the 5th book but I thought it was so terribly written that I couldn't continue reading. Perhaps I'll finish the series when I'm pregnant, bloated and stuck with nothing to do.
  4. I have a fear of being poor?
    And when I say 'poor' I mean it in the I-don't-even-have-enough-money-to-live-off kind of poor. Not the geez-I-only-have-$300-left-in-my-bank-account kind of poor. According to phobialist.com, that's called Peniaphobia.
  5. I lovelovelove hot chips?
    It's almost like a fetish. I've been obsessed enough to compare all the prices of large chips from KFC ($3.45), Red Rooster ($3.40) and Oportos ($3.48) when I'm in the foodcourt at Eastgardens. Maccas don't qualify because they have skinny, chicken leg-looking chips!
  6. once I like a song, I'll like it forever?
    And when I first start liking it, I'll play it on repeat for a few days or weeks before listening to anything else again. Old songs I've liked for ages are:
    Utada Hikaru - First Love
    BB Mak - Back Here
    Backstreet Boys, Westlife and N'Sync songs
    Jay Chou - Simple Love and Silence
    Theme songs from Gundam Wing, Saiunkoku no Monogatari, Tsubasa Chronicles, Bleach and Naruto.
    Joe Hisaishi - Two of Us, 749BDH, Kids Return and Merry-go-round of Life
  7. I'd rather have a quiet night in than a big night out?
    Yeah, I seem like a pro-partying kinda person but I'm actually quite boring. Haha! And whilst I haven't been to a club yet, the lack of desire to go clubbing and bar hopping since I turned 18 probably says something.
  8. the biggest shopping spree I've ever been on lasted a few hours in Hurstville and I only spent about $350?
    Then again, I actually bought quite a lot of stuff. 3 pairs of boots, a belt, 2 t-shirts, 7 books and a long coat. I bet guys wouldn't be able to buy that many items for the same price!
  9. I love being able to drive on my own?
    Not that I've really abused that and been out on the streets since I got my P1's. Petro's way too expensive for me to do that!
  10. I've never been to Taronga Zoo, Luna Park or up the Centrepoint Tower?
    Even though I've was born and brought up in Sydney, I've never been to those tourist attractions. Perhaps it's because of my Asian parents... That's probably why I was jealous of my friends in primary when I had to do tutoring homework whilst they went out to have fun in the holidays!

No comments: