I was assigned to do Kylie's hair for her 21st on last Friday night and seeing as it WAS her 21st birthday party, I had to make her look really good! So I spent most of the weekend watching hair tutorials and google-ing ways to get sexy waves. And what products I needed to get the look.
This is what I ended up with after a few hours of shopping at Priceline.
My shopping list:
-curl boosting spray
-leave-in conditioner
-rat tail comb
-hair clips for when I curled hair
-a curling iron
-dark eyeshadow for me
-green eyeshadow for Ky
-finishing spray
-volume booster
-make-up brushes
-larger brush
+ chocolates for Mum
Total = $127.33
HAHA AT LEAST I NOW HAVE 127 MORE POINTS ON MY PRICELINE CARD!
-curl boosting spray
-leave-in conditioner
-rat tail comb
-hair clips for when I curled hair
-a curling iron
-dark eyeshadow for me
-green eyeshadow for Ky
-finishing spray
-volume booster
-make-up brushes
-larger brush
+ chocolates for Mum
Total = $127.33
HAHA AT LEAST I NOW HAVE 127 MORE POINTS ON MY PRICELINE CARD!
No comments:
Post a Comment