Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thanks to everyone for coming last night!

So after MUCH hype, anticipation, planning, frantic last minute organizing, hairspray and makeup, the night of Kylie's 21st birthday party came and went.

I'll do a longer post in a bit since I don't really have any photos at the moment. Planning on scabbing them off everyone so please, send them this way or post them up on facebook!

Actually, on second thoughts, I'm waaaaay too lazy to save every photo up on facebook so please zip them and send them to me!

Haha yes, even after the party I'm still organizing stuff for Ky. What a nice sister I am! Jokes, haha!

A bigbigbigbigbigbigggg thanks to everyone of you who came, wish you could've come and said you'd come but didn't end up coming without notifying us! The night went smoothly and as far as I know, everyone enjoyed themselves and had lots of fun.

So all in all, I think it was a success!

(Such a success that Leana and I spent all of today talking about it on the phone at work!)

With such a big night followed by a long day at work, it's no wonder I fell asleep watching Howl's Moving Castle earlier tonight! I'm sooo beat.

No comments: