Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy 18th Bday Phie!!


HAPPY 18TH BDAY GIRLY!

Hope you had a great day with Yi, getting your hair done at Hurstville. You have to send me a photo!!! I wanna see you with your sexylicious, bouncy, wavy hair. Yes, I am completely envious of you and your beautiful hair, shoes, body and EEEEEVERYTHING abouts you la! (except maybe Godders, he's a bit too tall for me... can't even hug the poor guy cuz I'm too short! XD)



Best wishes for your year of being 18 and finally being able to get together with friends for real 'drinks'. Hope you have a massively cool time at your birthday party on Sunday!! (I'm still kinda unsure as to whether or not I should show up.... I'll ask Alfie what he's gonna do...)


But for now, ALL THE BEST!

Yeah, we didn't have a cake at home so we improvised with a biscuit my sis made!

No comments: