Green Tea Late
It's been a while since I met up with all the girls. All 8 of us. It's almost impossible to plan something where all bloody 8 of us are free for a good few hours, so we can meet up, eat and GOSSIP! Phie's birthday luckily gave us all a good reason to get together!!
Hot Chocolate
Just like in Sex and The City.
To be honest, I wasn't all that keen on watching the movie. Simply because I didn't have any interest in the series to begin with. Plus, all the hype turned me off as well. Things that are made that big usually end up as a disappointment.
Maybe it was because I had such low expectations that I thought the movie wasn't too bad. It was funny at times. Sad at others. And completely aww-worthy at every other moment.
Totally OMG-worthy with some fabulous fashion pieces, like Carrie's wedding dress by Vivian Westwood!!! But goddamn, Sarah Jessica Parker definitely should've held back on the RED LIPSTICK on the day of her wedding. And that goddamn bird too!
To be honest, I wasn't all that keen on watching the movie. Simply because I didn't have any interest in the series to begin with. Plus, all the hype turned me off as well. Things that are made that big usually end up as a disappointment.
Maybe it was because I had such low expectations that I thought the movie wasn't too bad. It was funny at times. Sad at others. And completely aww-worthy at every other moment.
Totally OMG-worthy with some fabulous fashion pieces, like Carrie's wedding dress by Vivian Westwood!!! But goddamn, Sarah Jessica Parker definitely should've held back on the RED LIPSTICK on the day of her wedding. And that goddamn bird too!
Waffles with Strawberries, Melted Chocolate and Ice-Cream.
Oh wells, it was a fun movie. Tina and Amy gasped and LOLed at moments in the movie. I think they made it rather amusing for the rest of us girls, especially Kat and me since were right next to them.
Yi + Chocolate = <3
After the movie, we linked hands and walked across George St to Passionflower for some drinks and waffles. All done whilst giggling and feeling not unlike the girls of Sex and the City. We just happened to be the more down-to-earth and budget version. Give us another 10 years and it might be another story.
Group Photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment